Perth Coast Local Services
Perth Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Perth Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Perth Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Perth Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Perth Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Perth Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Perth Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Perth Coast and a Place to Meet
The coast.perth.place Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Perth Coast
Perth Coast, located in Western Australia, is a region filled with fascinating facts and wonders. Here are some of the most interesting things to know about this part of Australia:
1. Perth Coast is home to some of the best beaches in the world. Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach, and City Beach are just a few of the popular spots where residents and visitors alike gather for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing.
2. The region is also known for its abundant marine life, which includes whales, dolphins, sharks, and even the occasional dugong. Rottnest Island, just off the coast of Perth, is a popular destination for snorkeling and diving.
3. Perth Coast is an area of great natural beauty, with vast stretches of ocean, rugged cliffs, and rolling hills. The Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, which covers over 100km of coastline, is a must-visit spot for hikers and nature lovers.
4. The region is also known for its wine and food, with numerous vineyards and restaurants showcasing the best of Western Australia's produce. Margaret River is particularly renowned for its wineries and gourmet food offerings.
5. Perth itself, located just inland from the coast, is a vibrant city with a thriving arts and culture scene. The Western Australian Museum, Perth Zoo, and Kings Park are just a few of the attractions that draw visitors to the area.
6. Finally, Perth Coast is also rich in Aboriginal culture and history. The Noongar people have lived in the region for thousands of years, and their traditions and stories can be experienced through tours, art galleries, and cultural centers.
Whether you're interested in sun, sea, food, nature, or culture, Perth Coast has something to offer everyone.